Did you know?: During a game that carried into the dusk hours, Clarkson once pitched a lemon to the plate to persuade the umpire, Jack Kerins to call the game due to darkness. Kerins called the lemon a strike, and when shown by Boston’s catcher that he had called a lemon a strike, Kerins finally called the game.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Tips for New Owners!

A few owners asked me to publish a list of tips for new owners on the blog. If you'll notice to the right above the esteemed John Clarkson, there is a link to the Tips page. These tips are generally not my own, but ones I have picked up from more experienced owners during my first few seasons of HBD. The main one is, don't be afraid to ask experienced owners for advice and have fun! For all the veteran owners out there, the list is a work in progress, so please let me know if you see anything out of order or have ideas you think need to be added. Hopefully it is helpful, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment